Am I pregnant?

I went off the pill in September. My period started on 9/22. Yesterday morning 10/20 I woke up with horrible cramps, assuming my period would start. Instead, later in the day there was a little mucous tinged with pink. I assumed I'd be starting my period for sure, but by the end of the night, there was no mucous, no blood, and this morning, no cramps. I remember having horrible cramps one day when I was pregnant with my son, but I assumed at that time that it was period related. I even remember putting a heating pad to my back, I was hurting so bad! A test later confirmed I was preggo. That was how I felt yesterday... only today, nothing, no discharge, nothing. Has anyone else had this? I don't remember looking for discharge or implantation bleeding last time, so I don't know if I had that before.

slea1978

Asked by slea1978 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Tricky question, I am not sure and it is too soon to test with urine, maybe go to the doctor and get a blood test, your periods will be more irregular now that you are off the pill, maybe it was you ovulating?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I'm having the same issue! I had a blood test and it came out negative yesterday...but yesterday was when I felt these intense cramps! they even set off sciatica pain down my legs. I knew it was too early to do the blood test but they wanted to anyway. I have irratic periods so I don't know when to test- I'm just waiting another week, but you sound like an early urine test would work if you should start in two days.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 1:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I am on the same cylce as you are. I tested yesterday morning and it was bfn. Yesterday afternoon I waited with cramps for af to show, but nothing and nothing yet. My boobs seem to be getting more sore by the second. I am waiting until this weekend to test again. Good Luck and Baby Dust to us both!!!
    akl328

Answer by akl328 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2009