should i bang her....is this a sign?

ok so me and my bff talk on the phone alot and she is always saying sexual things about dh and i repeat them to him. and he responds back with sexual things also.should i be worried? because i know her dh would kill her if he heard half of the things said. what should i do. any help? should i try to get her to leave her dh for us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• umm No, I think your flirting with disaster!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i am so confused?! your friend talks sexually about your husband?

and what does this mean:
    should i try to get her to leave her dh for us?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• yes she talks sexual to me about him and i tell him while im on the phone with her.
    and should she come live with us because we all like eachother?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Don't ever tell your dh what your friends say about them that is sexual it can lead to trouble I have been their and down that almost lost my dh and I did lose a friend. Obviously not a good one but still bad idea. Tell her she has her own dh and tell go to him and stop talking to you like that about your dh.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Do you want a 3 way marriage? if so, then go for it but aren't you concerned about how this will effect her DH and kids if she has any?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• sounds messed up to me... I would quit taking her calls and work on my marriage if I were you.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't tell my DH anything sexual that another woman thinks of him, that's adding fuel to the fire. He must be interested in having sex with her too or he wouldn't be expressing to you his desires of this girl. Are you ok with this or what. I'd let her husband know the things she has told you and that you are worried that something could come from this and that he should know she's being premiscuous.

MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Are you a guy?
    Anonymous

• right anon :09?! Sounds like a guy, especially the, should I bang her part. How many women say that? To OP, if this is real....if you are into all that then go right ahead but looks like a dead end road to me. Your husband may decide he likes her more then want to divorce you.
    Anonymous