Where the wild things are...

Did you like it? Considering going this weekend.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea its alright.. they said it isnt for kids but i think its fine for kids and I dont let my son watch bad stuff. and I think that it was ok.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I'm also considering taking my boys who are 9 and 6. But I heard that the monsters are really scary so think about it if your children are the scary type. Like my 6 year old!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Don't take little kids to it! My DS is almost 5 and his favorite book, I wish I would have read the reviews before we attempted it, we had to leave! I would like to see it myself, so I guess we will rent it when it comes out!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• They are not scary..
    On is a little aggresive to the boy but nothing like really scary
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• if you can appreciate max's point of view (i was max once), then you'll truly appreciate it. i left with a happy buzz.

no, the monsters weren't scary. if you have children who are very easily frightened, i would wait to watch it at home, where you control the environment.

i loved it- may go see it again. but then again, i loved all of Maurice's creations. the characters are so true to the book... it was incredible.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2009