Did your DH forget to tell you something?

My DH forgot to tell me our milk was spoiled!! So my coffee tasted a bit off! My cereal tasted funny! I was thinking, wow I really don't care for this cereal anymore!! He meant to tell me! Odd too, the milk didn't smell bad. What's the last thing your SO/DH forgot to tell you that would have been helpful?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:56 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That he impregnated another woman at the same time as I.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Mine forgot to leave me the check book before he left for work this morning! I really wanted to go grocery shopping early this morning...now I'm waiting for him to bring it to me! Atleast it will be balanced! lol
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• lol...I have to laugh at this. I'm not married or anything, but my oldest son pours milk for dinner every night. The other night, I didn't go in the kitchen again, and he had forgotten to put the milk away. He went out about 3 hours later and put it back. He wasn't going to tell me, but then he saw me pouring some, and he felt so guilty he came out and just as I was about to take a sip, he yelled, "Wait, Mom! I left that out a long time. I think it might be yucky."
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:58 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• He forgot to tell me put gas in the car. After he let his friend borrow it to drive him around town (hubby dont drive). They brought it home almost on empty. I had it at 1/2 a tank so didnt bother to check when was in the hurry the next morning and needed to use the car. It was by mistake he forgot to tell me but it sure would have been nice if they just filled up the tank.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Oh yeah, he forgot to tell me that he forgot to pay the electric bill, but how could he tell me since he forgot? So, I came home yesterday to a dark house. I called the electric company and paid over the phone, but sheesh! Then, I texted hubs and he said "sorry, I forgot." It's his first offense, so I let him off with a warning.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• lol tropicalmama...sounds like something my dd would do.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My husband forgot to tell me that he had planned for his father to pick our son up from school on Monday. I am half way off the property with child in tow when my father in law shows up. I had already made plans on my own involving the kids, and then my father in law shows up to get him. It was just kind of awkward.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My husband forgot to leave me the money for groceries this morning. So now i have to figure out what I'm going to do about food for today.... grrrr
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• He forgot to tell me he took the money out of the car. The money I NEEDED to get a pop at work. But it all worked out, I got a huge tip for some reason. so I got a pop AND pizza !!! woo!
    rochellejames

Answer by rochellejames at 11:29 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My husband is famous for calling me on my drive home from work and "reminding" me he invited so and so over for dinner. I'm like WTH? Remind me? You didn't TELL me to begin with, so now what? Remind me? " Oh I guess I forgot, but I thought I told you earlier in the week". Ugghh negative on that little dinner note.

OR

Volunteering me to make a dish for an event and forgetting to tell me until the day of.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 11:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2009