I need your help! (abortion question)

ok so I just took a test... im pregnant... and i can not have a baby right now. Im almost finished school and my internship wont take pregnant women. We are living off 125$ a week right now so I NEED to get a job right after I graduate. I have a 13 month old son already. I had an apointment to get the IUD in but the nearest appointment was a month away from when I had called soo now Im pregnant. So my question is ...should I fake the pee test for the IUD and the IUD naturally gives me an abortion or should I go to the abortion clinic. Please help. Any advice (besides "dont get an abortion) would be apprietiated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Health

• I had an abortion after having two kids and I can assure you that if it is what you want to do, then do it. Don't let anyone guilt you into making the choice best for you and your family. NONE of these moms on here are willing to give you financial aid, help with watching your kids for free so you can work. If it is not the time, then it is not the time. They can boast about the rights of the unborn in one post and then bash those on PA. Do what is right for you!!! I did not need counseling after the abortion and I was able to have another baby. I never wonder what would happen if..I just live and love the family as I see fit.
    Anonymous

• I would go to the clinic.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Fake the test...it wrong to get an abortion and if all else fails give the child up for an open adoption so you can still be the child's mother and your other child can be in the child's life. But it will sae you a heart ache of trying to support another child. You will regret getting an abortion, trust me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• if u feel u need an abortion we understand. i just seriously hope it isnt after 22 days bc thats when the heart starts beating. im not trying to say dont get one sweetie but maybe its meant to be. but i understand if u need one., i would go to the nearest free clinic. and tell them u need an abortion. and go asap i would say so... GL hun and if u need support msg me
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 11:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• You would need to go to the clinic. Attempting to have the IUD "give" you an abortion could have serious health consequences. Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Well I dont think u shld feel pressured by life to get an abortion...but if you are dead set on it then you should definately get an abortion...not just the IUD causing one. I think that could cause major problems!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• not one to judge, but ADOPTION IS A OPTION.. either way you go ur choice, if you fake the IUD, they will tell when the doctor is inserting the iud, because your pelvis, and vagina, have now changed to hold a baby in, so when the doctor says spread them they will see, next if they dnt catch it, you risk the outcome of death do to infection, from having a foreign object inserted and there is a fetus that is not removed completly, so just go to the abortion clinic do it right, trying to cheat the system with a IUD you may just cheat your life, was it worth it. clinic no doubt
    Anonymous

• Personally, I don't think so. I understand that a horrible thing happened to you girl but the baby has nothing to do with it. Of course you should be able to give him or her up for adoption. I do agree that women should have the right to their own body, but when it comes to abortion, the woman's body is not the only one involved. Try looking at it from different angles.
    "Children are priceless, but raising them is probably the most expensive thing you'll ever do." It is estimated that to raise a child from birth to age 17, a parent will spend nearly $269,520 to raise the child. Money doesnt grow on tree but its a life here we are talking about. Idk just think about it gurl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• After having an abortion, many mothers receive side effects such as sickness, varying degrees of bleeding, depression and, in some extreme cases, death. It highly unlikely but it does happen. You should expect to pay anywhere from $400-$7,000 to get an abortion. it varies by state but that is about how much it costs. Is the money and side effects worth it? You're a mother look at your child you have now and think of what it would be like if that child was the one you aborted. Now think about the one that is inside you now? How do you feel???
    Anonymous

• Clinic. Go to planned parenthood. Getting an IUD isn't 100% that you'll miscarry. If you're going to have an abortion do it right. And get some counseling please. It'll help with the aftereffects of the abortion. *hugs*
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2009