How do I get my daughter to eat more than she does?

So I just started giving my daughter Kids Cambell Soup and she seems to be liking it, But she seems to be liking it to much! She doesnt like to eat nothing else but her Cambells Soup. Last night we had Chicken , Mashed potatoes and Corn and she didnt want to eat that, she wanted her Soup!!! So Moms what do i do about my daughters new eating problem...?

b-uuurrr-niece

Asked by b-uuurrr-niece at 11:47 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well if you want her to eat what your having you gotta be firm give her what you want her to eat and if she doesnt well to bad nothing til next meal. Your the one in control so you gotta be firm and dont give in.. It wont last long
    thedivinemizm

Answer by thedivinemizm at 11:51 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• yeah i would keep giving her what you guys are eating .or you culd always try them toddler dinners they have veggies in them so she would be getting or right amount of nurtiens
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Kids, even young ones, go through phases of wanting only one food. You need to decide how you are going to handle this as she ages and be consistent. Are you going to give her the Campbells soup, or make her eat what the family eats. For my kids, they have always known they could have a peanut butter sandwich (peanut butter wasn't such a no no when my older kids were little and we haven't run into this yet with my youngest) or they could eat the meal. If they had a sandwich they couldn't have dessert. Pick a rule and stick with it.

Answer by missanc at 12:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Stop giving her the Campbells soup. It's good once in a while, but loaded with sodium, so not good for every day. How old?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2009