Do you think its funny when people post pictures of their bump... at like 7 and 8 and 9 weeks??

I think its hilarious. You can't even tell they are pregnant, they either just look skinny.. or they look like they have a little fat roll. I understand being excited but it's just like really... a baby bump isn't a baby bump until someone can look at you say hey their pregnant. Ugh. I refuse to take pictures of my belly (I'm nine weeks) pictures can begin when you can tell its from a baby and not questionable with being fat or just bloated or water weight.
LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yea or this one girl was 2 months prego and she was walking around with one hand on her tummy and one hand on her lower back i almost peed in my pants with laughter....i didnt start showing until i was 7 months and i dont think i EVER put my hand on my back
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I just think its great they are excited. Some of my friends have had little baby bumps that early in pregnancy (I've never seen one with someone who is pregnant with their 1st kid, but with 2nd or 3rd babies, yes). You couldn't tell I was pregnant till about a month before I delivered and even then I looked like I was in the early stages of pregnancy, but I still took a bunch of pictures! It's something to remember the excitement with
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• seriously for some women right around 7-8 weeks the uterus swells and presses on the siatic nerve in just a way tha it makes your lower back hurt real bad and can send shooting pain down through your butt and legs.... this happened to me.... my lower back hurt worse at 8 weeks than it did at 38 wks (when I had my dd) seriously I remember walking the boardwalk holding my lower back in pain and having to take a break every block to sit on the bench.... my dh and his friends just joked and laughed at me and thought i was exagerating because if i didn't look preggo how could i be in actual pain like that... It was rather frustrating and pist me off cuz they didn't know what I was talking about ( and neither did I til I researched this issue and asked my mid wife about it) Also I took pictures of my profile every month since I found out I was pregnant... I think its a cute Idea to later look at the progression of your growth and.
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 12:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• cont.... and later put the pix in a scrape book....... so Op and others.... stop hatin cuz you didn't think of it
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 12:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i know my aunt took a pic every week to see the porgress of the baby belly it was actually kinda cute its in this frame week by week pregancy
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• No, I am in pregnancy groups and people post pictures and say "oh i'm getting so big already" or "look at my baby bump, I already need maternity clothes" its so funny.... I understand the wanting to see the progression thing from week to week.. but sitting there bragging about how big you are, thats just funny. -op
    Anonymous

• I think its funny and I want to say "no, you arent showing... you are just fat!!" but of course I dont say that! I am one of those girls that looks pregnant even when I am not but I dont post pregnancy pics til I am at least 20 weeks or so. Before that, its just fat IMO
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• no i think it's normal. it's exciting to be pregnant. often an early pic is just like the before pic, so they can see if they have changed from 8 to 9 weeks, or from 8 to 12 weeks. i think it's cute and just part of the excitement of pregnancy :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• oh and i have definitely seen some good bumps at 7 weeks! not me. but some. i first started showing just to me around 11 weeks, pooched out under my belly button.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I've started to show when I was 7 weeks and thats normal because I'm having my third child.
    MzJen-Jay

Answer by MzJen-Jay at 10:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2010