How do I get over my fear?

So my Hubby and I are trying for our first! We just were married a couple of months ago. I am very strong Catholic and well before we were married I had never had sex, vaginally. However Hubby and I have had Anal Sex. I know probably still a sin, but he convinced me it was different and I felt like we were already engaged so it couldnt be too bad. Anyway my point is..... I have still not had vaginal sex. I am terrified to. I am afraid it will hurt. We still have sex but only anal. What do I do? I want to get pregnant but I am truly scared of the pain that vaginal sex may cause. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I dunno about others... but my first time with anal sex hurt SOOOO much worse than my first time vaginally. It was with my husband (anal) and we've never done it again, I'm too traumatized and scarred. . lol.
    As long as he goes slow and lets you get accustomed to him first before thrusting, you'll be okay.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Just do it already! If you can handle anal its not going to be much worse, as far as pain goes, then it was the 1st time you did it. The pain will just be in a different place and it doesn't hurt for long. As long as he's gentle you'll be fine
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 12:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• joke.
    Anonymous

• try having sex in your mouth..i think if you swallow the seed will land in your belly and a baby will grow..but swallow some dirt and miracle grow for good measure. OH..and if you do have vaginal sex...make sure you say your hail mary's
    Anonymous

• laughing

K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• LMAO @ dirt and miracle grow for good measure.
    RyleighPiesMom

Answer by RyleighPiesMom at 12:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• It's not that bad...i wouldn't have tried the anal sex...i'm scared of that...but my first time, it was very painful but after that, it's pretty great...it gets better especiallly if u enjoy it...
    Anonymous

• sweet heart if you can handle anal you can handle anything.
    AJsmom2005

Answer by AJsmom2005 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2009