What to wear for Christmas pictures...

We're doing family pictures this Saturday, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what to put me and DH in. DS has a cute little outfit with a dark green sweater with tan reindeer on it, a cream colored turtleneck, and tan courderoy pants. I know I could probably easily find DH a green button down shirt to wear, but I'm having trouble finding one for me. I'm pregnant so my choices are kind of limited. What other colors could DH & I do. We were going to do kakhis on the bottom to match the pants in Nathan's outift.

Journey311

Asked by Journey311 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• Since your clothing options may be more limited, get yours first. I suggest a red or green top for you. Then which ever color you get for yourself, get him the other. Go solid for the grown ups since son has a print.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I would do a dark red, almost maroon colored sweater for yourself, and get your hubby a dark green shirt.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I'm sorry I'm answering this so late. I know when I do a shoot for someone you want the colors to compliment them. You said that your son was wearing a green sweater with tan reindeer and cream turtle necks. Well....my suggestion would be to go for a cream sweater or something like that. You don't want too many colors in a picture. Honestly the more neutral it is the more timeless it is. So maybe a tan or cream sweater for you and your DH and kakhi's. I hope this helps. Hope you enjoy your shoot!
    NJPhotoMom

Answer by NJPhotoMom at 11:07 AM on Oct. 24, 2009