i was planning on trying to get pregnant

i want another baby but husband dont and so i did something to make hiom happy and had my tubes tied how hard is it to get pregnant when having them tied?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• near impossible. good luck with that.
    Anonymous

• well i have had my tubes tied for about 4 1/2 yrs and i haven't gotten pregnant yet
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 12:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Of course you haven't. To get pregnant you will have to have surgery and the surgery may not work. Insurance probably won't pay for it. You were told when you had the sterilization surgery that it should be considered forever.

We go through periods in our lives when we want to have a baby. We can't always have one for one reason or another. You can use that energy in other ways.

You might want to go to your local animal shelter and adopt a young adult dog. Everyone wants the puppies but if you get a dog that has already reached adulthood you know what you are getting. You will have your new bff.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2009