Where do you shop for the best deal on clothes/shoes?

Hi, there are a few stores I go to shop.
Wal-mart, Target, BX(Air Force), and JcPenney.

I'd like to know which store sells the best deal on the brand named shoes. (like Nike, Adidas, and so on. I know wal-mart and target don't even sell those kind of brands, right?)

Anyway, I'd like to know for the best deal ever!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• I pay special attention to coupons from top stores like Gap and Children's Place. But I frequent Burlington Coat Factory (especially their outlet), TJ maxx, Marshalls and Ross.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• foot locker and other popular shoe stores in the mall offer 15% military discount. You can get name brands for less right in the mall.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 12:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• TJ max for clothes... namebrands for cheap...... also Old navy has great prices for basics..... shoes? flip plops fro old navy.... boots and sneakers i buy at kid's stores. I'm an 8 in womens' but that's equivalent to a 6 in kids and kids shoes are so much cheaper! Also, If you got a kohl's near you I recommend shopping there and applying for their credit card.... they have awesome sales! and give you 15-30% off coupons like once a month and for every 50 you spend you get 10 dollars in Kohl's cash..... we combined sales and coupons and recentlent go a king sized bedding set that was like 300 dollars for like 80 bucks! Luggage that was 350 for like 100! Awesome!
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 12:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I know that a lot of people like thrift stores and yard sales, but I don't have the time or patience, and often find cheaper deals at dept stores like JCPennies and Belk. Goody's before they went bankrupt. Combine clearance/sale w/ discount coupons. But timing is everything sometimes. I bought 10 t shirts for my son at the end of last summer w/ a buy 1 get 1 half off and a 20% discount coupon at jcp last year. The shirts were 67 cents a piece instead of $19. I love that!
    kitkabob

Answer by kitkabob at 1:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I like the outlets. OGt one near you go!! We have one here that has the Childrens Place and a Stride Rite, and a Nike Factory. The prices are way cheaper then the regular stores. If not go check out Famous Footwear and the Shoe Dept. THey are great with prices.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 2:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Second-hand shops and Loehmanns'

Answer by rkoloms at 2:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I just ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Gymboree and Children's Place for my girls Christmas!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I like macy's, jc penny, belk, and sears... they have great sales...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2009