CHILD MOLESTATION

I dont want anyone to feel sorry for me I just want people to know that sometimes kids arent just "going through a phase" that theres something else behind the behavior in my childs case she was molested by a ex-family member so if you notice any of the following any signs DONT ignore them because you think it couldnt happen to you:Changes in behavior :with drawal,fearfulness,crying without provocation,change in eating habits,disrupted sleep pattrens fear of dark or nightmares starts acting like a baby again briuses rashes cut or other unexplained injuries vaginal or rectal bleeding pain itching swollen genitals or stds stained or torn undies unusual intrest or knowledge in sexully matters expression of inapporpriate affection for her age fear of certian people places or activties agression disruptive behavior running away failing in school if yor child tells you that some one has touched them in a sexual way BELIEVE THEM.?

Redneckmomma19

Asked by Redneckmomma19 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'm right there with you momma...as a survivor of Child moslestation, I would hope all parents listen to their children when they say they were molested.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• and also my child is in therapy but her behavior is still pretty bad and the man who did it is no longer allowed around my kids i removed all his pictures and we dont talk about him in front of her a woman told me that would teach to be afraid of him but shes 4 and i think she has plenty of time to learn not to be afraid of him when shes ready to face it.If she sees him she has nightmares for a week.
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Thanks for posting this info momma.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Your welcome kenzie07
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• thats for the heads up. I am sorry your family is going through this. No child should have their innocence taken away. GL.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Thanks for posting the information and I'm sorry your dd is having to go through this.
    wilesmomma

Answer by wilesmomma at 10:13 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I hope this helps because i missed these signs because i thought that she was going throught the terrible 2s and i didnt know these were signs of child molestation even though i myself was molested when i was 3.and today she was also diganosed with ADHD so now she'll have to be put on meds for that because she cant control herself but please if you suspect your child is or has been molested please take immediate action dont be afraid because the person who did it will probably suggest that someone else did it just like the man that molested by duaghter did
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• And this is the reason I want my toddlers to get that SDT vac that they won't give them until 9 or 10. It isn't that I WANT it to happen, it is that it DOES happen despite ones best efforts! And now you have to worry that she will get HPV and get cancer earlier than her peers. (Just so you know, because you know this happened you should get her a pap starting at first menstrual cycle...)
    MamaMay007

Answer by MamaMay007 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2009