Black mole down there (TMI)

I have a black colored mole on my vagina.It is about 1/2 inch long. It sticks up just a little, I have had it for years and had no problems. But here lately it has been very itchy. What do you ladies think? Any similar experiences?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Health

• If it changes in color, shape, or size, you need to get it looked at...Most doctors offices will remove these...depending on the size it may require stitches but it's relatively pain free...I've had 2 removed...1 on neck, 1 just under my bra line on my belly
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• im in the EXACT SAME boat. one.. down there. though i was born with it and it was flat like a birth mark. as i got older.. specifically as i reached adulthood it started to raise. in the last 5 yrs or so though it has tripled in size and turn 2 different colors. started black and is now purply around the base and light pinkish brown on the top. it bothers me. i know i should have it checked. my mom was diagnosed to have nonhodgkins lymphoma from a mole like growth on her finger.. but i dont have insurance.
    Anonymous