men

me and my husband just spilt up not to long ago cause he want work and he want stay at home with me and the kids but now he saying that he has changed and i dont know what to do cause i believe he has changed and i want him back at home with me and the kids i just need some advise here im going crazy cause i miss him

lagurl

Asked by lagurl at 1:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• It doesn't matter what you want What is best?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• snagajob.com
    yes for better or worse!
    Anonymous

• Well does he have a job? Has he had a job for a while? Make him get a job and keep it for a while, maybe 3 months. Of course don't tell him 3 months. See if he can keep it and be stable. If he can do this maybe he has changed. If he wouldn't be able to do this I wouldn't take him back.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 1:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Good morning. I think if he has changed and you know he has a job then go back and make it work. I know people who lost their jobs and have not found work and that are married don't give up on him or your marrage I know that once you leaf him that he loves you enough to change and you love him that you two can work it out.
    sorry half asleep....
    Go and be happy and stop listening to other people and do whats in your heart.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 10:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• I went for a year like that. Turned out he was doing drugs and cheating on me. It is not normal for a husband/father to not want to be home with his family. Get serious. Ask if he wants the family you two created together or not
    MomEof2mj

Answer by MomEof2mj at 3:16 AM on Nov. 5, 2009