Does anyone else think Scarlet Johanssen is not that pretty?

Not to be hater, but I just don't get why everyone thinks she is so gorgeous. She has a rockin' body, no doubt, but her face is weird looking to me. I think Penelope Cruz and many others are way more smokin' than she is. Is it just the big boobs or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think she is very pretty. One woman who I was questioning just last night is Eva Mendes. I asked SO if he thought she was pretty and he said yes. I guess she is but to me, her lips seem like they are trying to overtake her face. I know, full lips are beautiful, i have them myself but that's just my opinion. And her face always looks kinda shiny, almost greasy! But she does have a beautiful body, I'd love to have those curves.
    Anonymous

• She is sexy, I wouldn't say she's very pretty. I think I'd rather be womanly and sexy than pretty lol. BTW I don't see why people think Reese Witherspoon is so pretty! I think she has the weirdest little face...
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I think she is pretty because she doesn't have to be pencil thin for people to think she's good looking.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• That's funny, my husband thinks Eva Mendes has the weirdest face. He said looking at her makes him 'uncomfortable.' Rocking body and hair, though, as is usual in Hollywood!
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with MommyKKay. I think people often mistaken her sexy ways with her being pretty. You can be butt ugly and still pull of the whole sexy thing. Take for instance Seal (the singer). There is no way I could wake up to that face day after day but he's got a killer body, a nice enough voice and his attitude all makes him very appealing to the point where I could see why some women would consider him to be sexy.

I too don't find Scarlet pretty, Eva, Nichole Kidman and Rene Zellwigger. That poor woman always looks like she's sucking face with a lemon or that she just walked in on the tail end of someone's fart. Oh, and Angelina Jole(sp) to me isn't what I would consider traditionally pretty, but damn that woman has sex appeal all over her - I think she ozzes it and I'm not even mad at her!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2009