Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Do I Have To Do To Get A Breast Pump From Wic?

Imnot sure how long they will let me borrow it (thats if I can get one) but my pump went out and now my breast are engorged. I nurse my daughter but she does not nurse long enough and Im always left with swollen breast.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (4)
  • I had a dr note to get my pump and its mine but u can just ask I believe

    Answer by enaNianza at 2:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

  • apply for Wic and tell them you need a breast pump.

    Answer by lowencope at 2:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

  • well tehy will only give you one if you work, also they can take it away if someopne else needed. ahve u try contacting and LC. and not all wic provide pumps

    Answer by piwife at 2:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

  • ok what i did i was on wic and i got one beccause i soley breastfed tell them thye will let you borrow it as long as you need it

    Answer by momma051209 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.