Need help weight loss

I need to lose 20 pounds without using pills by like December 1st help PLEASE.
P.S. I have kids and I work from home.

Tdaycare6678

Asked by Tdaycare6678 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• low carb diet been workn for me i lost 10 lbs in 2 in a half weeks
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Eat 5 small meals during the day consisting of fruit, veggies and proteins. Try not to eat junk food.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Drink lots and lots of water. I recommend weight watchers online, the first couple weeks you literally drop like 10 or so pounds, then it slows to 2-4 pounds a week. So in 6 weeks you could reasonably lose that weight.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 4:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Eat as clean and healthy as possible...drink plenty of water,but dont deprive yourself.Plenty of fruits and veggies,get some excersise.Just remember its a lifestyle change and not a quick fix.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Walking 3-5miles a day, I just started taking a spinning class from home. That has helped me go from 223 to 207 from the last I checked. I try to do more then one type to change it up, like dancing, yoga, diff. spinning its a cycling you burn up to 1,ooo cal. an hour. I eat every 3 hours like oatmeal in the morning with soymilk cinnamon, then popcorn for snack, tuna salad or chicken salad, apples or fruit then a healthy dinner. I try to keep it the same for cost puposes I drink lots of water and green tea and stay away from sugar and fried foods. I have a goal of loosing 80 more lbs. You can do it!!
    -Anna-
    http://17894.powerbarclub.com

AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• go to this site...it's like cafemom....everyone with the something in common....weight loss...it's free, has a calorie counter, and diary of exercises and can give you great meal ideas

www.myfitnesspal.com
    firewinky38

Answer by firewinky38 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Thanks for that web site its really nice!! I needed to add something like that to my plan
    www.myfitnesspal.com
    AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2009