pet diarhea

first i have 4 dogs that havent pooped.then i have another dog that has diarhea but doesnt poop much of it out? they are 1 month old. I would like to try some remedies from home first WITHOUT THE BASHING,I realize the importance of a vet but want to try remedies first so for those out there who've had puppies that have been sick before with this could you help me out and tell me what works?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Health

• for some reason I can't think of the name of this drink but u give it to ur kids when they have diarhea give it to ur dogs I gave it to my dog and his diarhea went away in a few days none flavor would be the best but I couldn't find non flavor for my dog and he still drank they flavor kinds mix it with some water... idk what to tell u about the one who havnt pooped sorry
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• do you mean pedalyte not sure of spelling?
    Anonymous

• yes I suck at spelling also but give that to ur dogs it works!
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Try feeding them rice

Answer by louise2 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2009