I need suggestions for photos!!

I am having my daughters 2nd birthday pictures taken this weekend, AND our engagement pictures done at the same time. We have the following options: inside with a black backdrop, outside with the nice fall weather, the capitol city is just a short drive away, we also are near rivers, beautiful parks, railroad, and mountains. I would love imput on outfits/colors to wear, props to use, and good places to pose! ...can't wait to hear any ideas!

Amapele7

Asked by Amapele7 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• bring a few changes of clothes. the photographer will probably have a few things too.

for the black back drop, make sure you have black clothes. the idea is to get the people/person to stand out.

for the outside photos try to wear colors that WONT get you lost in the background.

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My suggestion would be to go to some photography websites and look to see what it is you like. I tend to like jeans or kakhis and white or black shirts. A black backdrop is beautiful and yes....you do want to stand out on those....but be careful of "floating heads" look. Good luck!!! Have fun!
    NJPhotoMom

Answer by NJPhotoMom at 11:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2009