What is wrong with me??? :-(

I am just beside myself, and I don’t know why.. I am going to sell my travel system today, my daughter is 16 months now and I haven’t used any part of it for a good 8 months. We have a Jeep stroller and she would much, much rather use that then the one that came with the travel system and she has a new car seat. But I am having a horrible time getting rid of it. I didn’t before but now that I am about to go meet the lady I am selling it to I just cant stop crying. What is wrong with me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It is because your little one is growing up. She isn't a baby any more. I feel that way, too.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2009

• Take them to a consignment store or a second hand store. They sell and moms are very grateful for the options.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I feel ya, OP. I cried at nearly everything ..... wait til the crib goes. It's normal and natural. Growing up is rough.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• You poor thing. Don't associate getting rid of the stroller with never having more children....if that's what you are thinking. Maybe you will and maybe you won't, but keep in mind the stroller has nothing to do with it. And if you do have another child, you can always find what you need at a resale shop or garage sale. If you find yourself weepy about a lot of things, it could be hormonal. One thing to suspect would be thyroid deficiency. Hibbingmom is right though....."growing up is rough" and it could just be "growing pains". Take care!
    momofmany005

Answer by momofmany005 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Aw, I kinda felt the same way when I sold my infant carriers and double snap n go last night. We just got their new car seats too. Its hard to believe they will be 1 on monday!
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 3:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• o lord, i'm happy when i get rid of some of their baby crap..... look at is as junk (which it is if it is not being used)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• haha... everyone told me i'd feel like that too and I gladly got rid of all his things, He was SUCH a hard baby I doubt I will ever get baby fever again and KNOW I don't want more, but I hear this feeling is pretty normal with some women!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2009