stretch marks and flab??

i know this girl that had a baby 2 months ago. well before she got pregnant she was really skinny, and she got really big during her pregnancy. she showed me her belly and it looked like a tongue literally!! it was a big piece of skin hanging over her pants with a bunch of stretchmarks...she said she got a hernia while pregnant and that is why it is like that. now i am soo scared that is going to happen to me! has this happened to anyone?? and how is she gonna get her belly back to normal?? she said crunches but i just dont see it happening...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is called the scars of pregnancy. with my first i had nonewith me second my tunny got destroyed. it depends on your genes, how big the baby is or if you are eating like a piggy. look at your mom or girls in your family if they have stretchmarks modt likey you will too
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Not everyone gets those..it depends on your body! Also, gaining a ton of weight while pregnant is NOT recommended and not good for the baby. I only gained 28 pounds my first pregnancy. I have no stretchmarks and my tummy went back to normal, it wasnt flabby or anything it got tight again like normal and i didnt even do crunches. I am now 25 weeks preggo with number two, only gained 3 pounds so far. My tummy will probably go back to normal. To be honest it's genetics, so take a look at your moms belly! My mom had 3 kids and has no stretchmarks and has a tight stomach. Same as me! =D
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 3:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• only gained 28 pounds
    it also depends on teh pregnacy i gained 45 with my first and i no stretch marks,. igabied 30 wioth my seond and my belly looks like i got a ttack my a bear. and the reaosn why itwas cuz i ahd so much fluid. when myw ater broke my legs and arms swolled up. my ds was 6lbs 8 oz but even the doctor was suprised cuz we were thinking he was in the 9 lbs cuz i looked like a hippo
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2009