whats the ideal weight?

Does anyone know what is the range to weigh when you are 5'1 and 30 years of age? I don't want to be unhealthy, too thin or over weight.

TummyPrincess

Asked by TummyPrincess at 3:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Health

• Numbers are just that.... numbers! As long as you feel that you look good and are in good health, doesnt that matter? I mean, muscle weighs more than fat, so you cannot fully go off of weight, right? Plus do you wanna be toned or just at a healthy weight? There are many factors involved, so ideal weight can be totally blown outta the water!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• 5'1 i think its around 125
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 3:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I'll give you this. The Air Force standard for that height (before we changed to the fitness program) was minimum 95lbs and maximum 138lbs. Age was not a factor. Something that is more important than weight is your BMI (body mass index) so I suggest Googling that.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Better Ideal Weight Body Calculations

May 26, 2008 ... Please enter your Weight, Height, Age and Gender, then Click the ... Click to see problems with Met life ideal weight charts / tables. ...
    www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• 105. At 5 feet you should weigh 100. For every inch add 5 pounds. Add another five if you are over 40 or large framed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2009