How much do you weigh????

are u ashamed of your weight? dont be!.. theres no men up here.. whats ur height and weight???

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 3:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the women who answer this question I must tip my hat to - ya'll are some brave women.

Jesus Christ could ask me and I swear I'd try to lie my way outta that question with one eye closed for fear he's strike me down. hahahaha

"142, Jesus 142" "Are you lying my child?" "uhm....143 Lord"
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I am 5'4" and I weigh 197 lbs. I am on the track to lose 50 lbs by April 2010. I have to for the military. Got a year off to spend with my twins and now its time to get back on the ball. I just started my diet and exercise regimen on saturday and so far everything is going well. I can't wait to be a size 6 again and pull the 5 garbage bags of smaller clothes out of my basement!
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 3:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I'm 5'3 and weigh 132. I would like to lose about 12 pounds and be back where I was prebaby but it is not happening. I'm not ashamed of my weight, I have read and been told by my doctor that it is well in proportion to my height. It would be nice to fit into my prebaby jeans though.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• 5'4 133lbs ive been exercising not to loose weight but to tone up a bit
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I am 5'8 and I weigh 145 right now! Im trying to tone down a bit though, cause even at this weight I have flabby parts! To me weight isnt the problem... muscle weighs more than fat right? so Im good! As long as I feel like I look good and I feel healthy, that is all that matters right? Now dont get me wrong... I have cellulite on my legs and butt, so of course Im not gonna walk around in booty shorts or anything like that ( I wouldnt if I didnt have cellulite though) LOL And I have that famous kangaroo pouch that I got from being preggers.... which seems impossible to loose!!!! UGH!!!
    I just hate how socially you have to be this TINY little thing, when in all actuality, thats nearly impossible for a lot of women! So be happy for who you are, and dont worry about your weight... like I said, its just a number!!!! :)
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I am 5'4 and currently weigh 158. I am working towards getting back down to 130ish where i was before I quit smoking 2.5 years ago. I was at 177, so I am on my way..........
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• WILDFLOWER: fitting into your pre-baby clothes is almost an unrealistic goal! Especially since our hips spread when we are getting ready to deliver that baby! And they dont go back to pre-baby hips either!!! Women that can fit into their pre-baby clothes are few in a hundred... they are the lucky ones! Its kinda like winning the lottery... not everyone is that lucky!!! Cheer up... you are at a good weight!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i am 5'2 and weight about 117. ive always been small. i eat all the time but my metabolism is just awesome:) and im very thankful!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• 5'6 &135 in a sz 6

a year ago i was 170 (ish) and a sz 12

2 years ago, i was almost an 18- not going to admit how much i weighed. lol

worked hard, lost it, and then quit smoking- i've gained 10 lbs since, and really need to lose it!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• No, not ashamed, I'm 5'6 and weigh 120 lbs.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 4:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2009