Men up here?????...

does anyone actually wonder.. i mean itsy a womans site.. but do anyone wonder if theres any men up here acting as women.. to get insight of our talks..lol idk why i just wonder

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 3:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There probably are. When I belonged to the breastfeeding moms group we were warned to not put pics up of us nursing because of pervert men trying to copy and paste our pics...ewww weird!
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• yeah I think they do.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Yes, last year a lady I had as a friend said a woman in one of her groups was approached by a mom on here who said they liked her picture of her in her bikini and how she must have worked hard to lose her baby weight. Then later on confessed to being a "MILF hunter"and hoped she wouldn't report him. She did and he got banned but still I'm sure there are men on here. A while back there was a man on here asking for advice on how to handle his wife hiding a sex toy.
    Anonymous

• As long as they don't get weird they are more than welcome to read, maybe they will learn something,lolol IMO anyway.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I always think about that. It is kind of scary.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• It's been proven that men are impersonating women on here. Has been that way since the beginning.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't care if men on here were on their wives page and needed to ask a question or whatever, but the men posing as women and creating their own homepage pretending to be a woman is whack!
    Anonymous