REALLY NEED HELP,DONT UNDERSTAND....

MY PERIOD SUPPOSE TO COME LAST WEEK AND IT DIDNT SO I TOOK A 1ST RESPONSE TEST THE TEST WAS POS. NOW THE 16TH CAME AND MY SUPPOSE TO BE PERIOD CAME BUT IT WAS BROWN AND A LITTLE THICK (NOT LIKE BLOOD AT ALL).SO WHILE I WAS ON MY PERIOD I TOOK A WALGREENS TEST IT SAID THAT I WASNT..IM REALLY NOT GETTIN IT AND MY FRIEND IS A M.A SHE SAY THAT 1ST RESPONSE IS VERY GOOD AND IT SAY SOME PREGNANT HORN. AND THE WALGREENS TEST ISN'T VERY SENSITIVE SO THATS WHY IT MIGHT CAME BACK NEG. BUT IF ANYONE CAN HELP ANSWER PLEASE HELP..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used the dollar store preg test, and it worked fine. If your spotting I'd contact a doctor, I had heavy blood flow around my 7th week, went to my doc, and everything turned out fine. Don't stress though, that could cause a misscarriage.
    Good Luck
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• You should have a blood test done at the Dr's office to be sure. Chances are that if you had one come up positive then you probably are.
    Gigi76825

Answer by Gigi76825 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I agree with the other ladies! Get in to see your doctor ASAP!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• MY DR. APP. IS ON THE 27TH...
    Anonymous