Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i change my SN

or whatever u call it mine is sweetiepieafwf and i want to change it.. anyone able to give me step to step? idk how to do it..

Answer Question

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 3:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • According to this, you can't. You'll need to cancel your account and make a new one. The link takes you to step by step instructions.



    Answer by Bmat at 4:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

  • Bmat

    Answer by Bmat at 4:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

  • Yes, what Bmat said. She's exactly right.

    Answer by Pnukey at 7:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN