Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Irregular period What are they going to give to make it start again?

I have not had my period for a few months so I have appointment on monday to see my OBGYN. The doctor who saw me a few days ago said that they would give me something to make my period start again. He didn't go into details since he isn't an ObGYN. What exactly are they going to give me and will it mess my body up? Will it affect my ovaries?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • Hormones usually in the form of birth control.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

  • The GYN may recommend birth control pills.

    Answer by Gailll at 4:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.