Know any companies hiring at home workers?

I am a stay-at-home mom of 2 toddlers and desperately need work from home. No business at all please, no links to your business or surveys or pay per click. I see other similar questions and people insist on sending links to businesses or asking why she doesn not want her own business. I just want a company that will hire me to work from home doing administrative type of work. I live in NY. Thank you in advance for answering MY question and for not trying to promote your own business.

Emdee

Asked by Emdee at 4:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Anon - quit being nasty, she's just being honest!

OP - I have a list of legit companies that hire home workers on my website. Just click the Work At Home Jobs tab and ignore the businesses... www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I'm looking for some business partners. If you'd be interested please give me a call at 575 446 4447
    Thank you!

Lynsey
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• With an attitude like that NO ONE is going to want to help you out. What a troll!
    Anonymous

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2009