When does embryo attach to uteren wall??

I'm about 8 weeks with baby number 2, the past few days I have had really bad cramps and today I had what looked like my mucus plug when I wiped... it had blood in it and I have heard that when the baby attaches you can bleed some... but I was wondering when they attached I was thinking it was before this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to go to the drs..this happened to me and it turned out that it was a miscarriage..I really hate to tell you that but i'm trying to be honest!!!
    WAREIZLILYBUGZ

Answer by WAREIZLILYBUGZ at 4:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I would call your OB, it may be nothing or as the previous post said, you might be miscarrying. Either way, you need to know and so does your Dr. Good luck!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 4:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i believe the baby implants in the uterus around 3 weeks, much before 8 weeks. i would also call my midwife/ob, just to find out what's up. :)
    Anonymous