What would you do?

My husband is in the Marines and lives in San Diego, i used to live there but we were supposed to move to Idaho because he got flaged for recruting. Anyway it was all set up to go so me and our two kids moved to Idaho to set up everything for when he got here. I got a job and got back into school because this is where we ware from so we have family help here. Well not he wont be here until march if ever. It is so hard to get a babysitter so i can go to work. Shoudl i keep my job or quit? The extra money is nice i can take my kids to do things more and we have a lot of fun but i dont need the money. It is nice too to get away for a bit even though it is work. What would you do?

MarineWifeyof2

Asked by MarineWifeyof2 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Id stay with my kids, if you don't need the money, there may be someone who can't find a job and provide for their kids. If you can, consider it a blessing.
    Anonymous

• I would see if you could down your hours first of all, it sounds like you really enjoy your job and the money, I would also go to a church for references for childcare, well I know United Methodist Churches USUALLY can help out and or point u in the right direction with child care. Keep yourself happy and your kids will follow suit!
    Anonymous

• I agree it bugs me right now knowing how many families are going hungry and then people who don't even need the money to live on do it for fun. If you don't need the money and just want out of the house volunteer. Tons of orgs need help badly right now why don't you volunteer somewhere and do good instead of taking a job from someone who is being forced to use PA because they can't find a job.
    Anonymous

• Keep the job if you like it. I am really enjoying the way that some people think that you should give up the job that you deserve to have to someone else because they perceive that you don't need it (sarcasm). I would keep the job and try to set something up with family for regular baby sitting and try to work your hours around those days. If you weren't working and making the extra money then you wouldn't have any money to do fun stuff with your kids.
    Anonymous