baby shower question. am i wrong?

Okay so im going to have my baby shower in jan, and i told my mom the other day what day and where and when and she asked me if she could bring her bf, ( my parents are divorced) the thing is i dont like him at all, so i said no and i told her why and she told me well since its my day ill have it my way, well i havent met my dads gf yet but i am inviting her, is that wrong, my fiance doesnt like my moms bf either then she told me that in the future, when we have family reunions that he will be there with her and if i dont like it then she wont be there either is that wrong of her to say ? im 18 her first child and having her first granddaughter .

Additional Details
her bf used to come visit like a year ago , my fam has known him for 3 years , well he used to nibble on my neck, tell me my butt is to small or something like that, he used to do that to my friends too when they

mommy2be77

Asked by mommy2be77 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no its not wrong to invite your dads gf she never sexually assaulted you......your mom needs to get over it if she knows what he did to you and your friends then she needs to keep him at home if i was her and someone id that to my child and her friends he would be out of my life....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• R U having a co-ed shower? or women only?
    Anonymous

• If he has treated you like that in the past then I woudnt invite him either. Shame on your mom for asking(if she knows you dont like him). Shell get over it. It is your day and she should be able to go and have a good time without bf. I dont think your dads gf has anything to do with this. I get where yourre coming from but she did not have a sour relatioship with you like moms bf has.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• And if she is an adult about the whole things she'll realize that its not about her but him. She needs to respect that
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Just tell your mom guys aren't invited :] then there won't be a problem.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2009