lump above my c-section

i had a c-section 2 weeks and 1 day ago. i have a bump/lump that i can feel on the right side above my c-section cut...before i left the hospital my nurse put my hand above my cut in the middle and told me if i can feel a bump that was good because it means my uterus is going back to normal??...but i can feel this bump on the right side of the wound.

anyone else have this happen? im calling my dr tomorrow...but im still nervous.

Dazey18

Asked by Dazey18 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I forget the name of it but it may just be scar tissue. It can happen when their is a surgery. I have a lump on my left side of my csection but dr says its just a cyst. ive had it for a year now and it killss when i get my period. I wouldnt worry about it. Just call your dr and talk to a nurse in the office. shell tell you wha tyou should do
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2009