Have you ever googled your name, just to see what pops up?

Ever find anything interesting? I just found out there is a reporter in Arizonia with my same name.
And when I type my own name into Facebook, about 100 pop up, all mostly in Europe. Interesting.

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have typed in my screen name on here and posts of mine came up LOL...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Sorry, typed my screen name using google...
    midnightmoma

• Yeah but my name brings up A LOT!!! lol There is a cool artist in Colorado with my name.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 4:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Do you know that if you haven't logged out of CM, even if you are set to private, you will google all of your posts and info...BUT if you log out, it will not show up?

It says I live in Poughkeepsie, NY and another says I am a booking supervisor
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I goggles my name and my FIL's ugly ass photos from our wedding came up.
    Anonymous

• haha...I googled my first and middle name(Jazmine Lynn) and apparently I share the same name as a porn star. I found that out when I was 13 or 14. Then on my first date with DH, he asked what my full name was and I told him and he just went, "umm..nevermind." and I said, "Yea I know." and he goes "your mom named you after a porn star." and I told him about my google venture and he laughed. lol there's nothing better than having your new boyfriend know something like that lol now, pictures of that Jazmine Sullivan girl show up...way better than nudies...lol
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i have a very unique first name and last name,now my maiden is common as heck and with my first name its not so unique, as with my married last name.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I have but I didn't need to because I knew what would pop up. I have the same name as a famous actress so there are about 100 pages about here and nothing about me, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I have a sort of uncommon first name and a really unique last name. I know for a fact that there is no one else in the world with my name too. Which I guess is kind of neat in its own way.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Yes. My maiden name was very unique and I would always find myself, like an old job I had that had my name on the company site. But, since getting married, my name is REALLY COMMON. I actually like the anonymity of it. I don't want crazy stalkers, nor do I want potential employers googling me and finding dirt. (They do that now).
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2009