How can I get the smell of dog urine out of my couch?!

My dog is on the road of being house broken...but he's not quite there. How can I get the smell of dog urine out of my couch and out of the house?! I'm at my wits end! Thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pets

• Vinegar works like a charm.
    Anonymous

• There's a cleaner called "Kids and Pets" it really works wonders.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Product called Odo-Ban works really well.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• The best to remove stains and smell of all organic stains is Natures Miracle.. You can get it at PetSmart.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Yes! nature's miracle is an enzyme cleaner and breaks down the urine. it'll make it so the dog can't smell the scene of the crime. they are more likely to repeat the offense in the spot that still smells to them.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i love this product called "get serious" i ahve tried nature's miracle, paws paws which i liked but not avaiable anymore. my older dogs were urintaing in our new house found this product and they have stopped. i'm so happy and obviously i recommend.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2009