For those on PA...

Is your case worker just as rude as mine is? She needed my DH's income verification and we told her the amount (he is self-employed) and she basically called me a liar - saying that people in line of work make more $ than that...not taking into account my DH is a fairly new agent and doesn't have the kind of income she thinks we should be making....grrrrr......the gall of some people....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Maybe so - but assuming everyone is liar - is poor character...she's just a bitch - and shouldn't be working for the public...if she worked in the private sector - her ass would've been fired already...
    Anonymous

• I almost got in trouble with them because I didn't tell them how much my husband made. BS. They just didn't file the paperwork we brought down there twice. I even had him come down there and talk to them personally.

What's worse is that they also didn't file the paperwork for my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2009