Favorite cat stuff?

Just wondering what your favorite Cat food, Treats and litter do you like to use for your cat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pets

• For litter, I like Scoop Away plus Crystals. Cat treats--Party Mix (it comes in a few flavors, and my kitties like them all.) For food, I've tried a lot of them, and my cats change their minds a lot.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Tidy cats either the orange or green lid. Treats hard to decide b/c she has a sensitive tummy and pukes them all, Cosmic catnip is the greatest and I can only find it at Pet smart. I use Purina One sensitive systems anything else we puke.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• litter i like tidy cats the multiple cats one, food we just switched to purina one urinary tract health, my oldest has FLUTD and almost any kind of wet food. treats not that picky they like them all. toys my youngest cat only likes the fake mice, and she likes the laser pointer that fun for everyone lol.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 7:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I really appreciate all the answers ladies, we just got a new kitten and I've never had a cat before!
    Anonymous

• Congratulations on your new kitten they are so much fun. For cat litter we use Cats Pride Scoopable type,and for food we feed Royal Canin dry food,and canned which they get for a special treat we use Weruva & Wellness brands,and toy wise furry mice and anything with catnip are big hits from the youngest cat I have up to my 16yo cat.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• For litter we use Arm&Hammer multiple cat scoopable. For treats, my cats like the pounce kind. For cat food, I feed Iams indoor weight and hairball control to two of them. The other one is on a prescription diet for Irritable Bowel Disease. When I was working I fed Science Diet. Just remember, she needs kitten food until at least a year unless her vet says otherwise.
    Angel8203

Answer by Angel8203 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My hubs usually gets tidy cat litter sometimes if there is another brand on sale he will try that. My cats are not picky about treats, they like about all of them. My cats eat Mounds purrfect cat food and really seem to like it.

Congrats on the new kitten- have fun!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I never use scoopable cat litter as you have to bag it and if will block drainsi f you flush it away Ensure you change cat litter frequently as cats do not appreciate dirty toilets any more than you would. I use ordinary cat litter, not a lot in a tray, change it often and flush it away but only do it if you have mains drainage, do not flush if you have a septic system .

I suggest a varied diet, with real meat such as beef or chicken , as an occasional change from cat food. Cats need a high protein diet and avoid dry food with a high corn content.

janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2009