My Sister

I just don't know what it is with my sister, the issue is she likes to start mess between myself and anybody. Even when I was married she hated my husband for no reason at all, but when we started having problems in our marriage he then became he favorite brother-in-law. Then with my last two children she did the same thing. I hate to think that what people say is the truth but everyone says she jealous. I'm very close to my brothers and she trys to keep up mess between the three of us. So we really don't deal with her. Do anyone have a SISTER FROM WEST HELL>

quet

Asked by quet at 5:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope but I have a 'friend' like that...she is more like an aquainance now because of it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My sister and I aren't on good terms, but not because of that, but because she drunk dials me and then starts crap and makes me feel guilty for not wanting to deal with her.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2009