SO on the nakkie man..did you hear?

He was fixing some Joe...(coffee for those who don't know)

OHHH the jokes that could be made from that LOL

for those who are scratching their heads right now..some guy was prancing inside his house stark nakked...and a mother was outside with her little son and called the cops,..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 5:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Did they actually show up and bother the guy? She should have been reprimanded for being a peeping-tom-athena.
    Anonymous

• I was kind of wondering what exactly did he use to stir the coffee?

ok bad bad thoughts ..slaps self...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• LOL! Good one! What was the lady looking in his house for? He had the right to walk around his house that way!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I hadn't heard about it, but would be interested in the whole story. I remember reading about a man who would stand in his living room naked, curtains open, while kids were outside playing or moms and kids were walking by. It was on a regular basis and was intentional on his part. Police said they couldn't do anything because he was inside his house!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Yes, I did hear about it and since the last post on this I have changed my opinion. Since getting more information, it was very early in the morning. He didn't realize that anyone could see him. I think that they PD and the lady that complained are going way overboard.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I certainly hope that the windows where he is standing at the coffee pot in that video weren't the ones because DAMN that lady would of had to of been right up on the window on her tip toes to see him nakkid lol...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Ok, so I understand if he was doing it on purpose, but seriously? First, y was the woman walking outside at 5:30 in the morning with a kid anyway? Kids should be in bed at that time of the morning! Second, y was she looking in his window? Third, if was really doing it on purpose and the woman knew this, she should have also known to walk a different way and avoid the house! Sounds like her own fault, and his right in his home. Granted, he should put up blinds or put some clothes on (cause everyone knows dark outside and light on inside gives a clear view) but who hasn't done something real quick naked in their house before?? Like when you forget to get a towel before u shower... Some people just need something to complain about, luckily it gives everyone else something to laugh about!
    elk571

Answer by elk571 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• One of the comments says that the report doesn't mention that the woman was not on a sidewalk or anything like that but was actually cutting through HIS yard to get where she was going and saw him along the way. If that's true it's even more outrageous. I also like this comment because it's really so true: "If a woman was naked making coffee and a man walking his son looked in the headline would read "Man arrested for Peeping!" "
    Anonymous

• This is my question what is a woman doing up with her child at 5:30 in the morning and where were they, outside, in their house? I know I am not up that early, and if I was, I wouldn't be having my kids up at that god awful hour. I don't wear much clothes in the middle of the night, and a lot of times I am naked. Sometimes I go into my kitchen to get a snack. I read the article, she just sounds like a snoop. I would wonder if their are other issues here.
    Anonymous