does anyone sell arbonne and have you had luck with it?

I am interested in trying it..

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• My husband has an employee who sells it and really likes doing it. I looked into it, but I really don't know that many people.
    bluiidmommy

Answer by bluiidmommy at 1:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I signed up for it, but didn't sell anything because it is way too expensive for the people in my world! I couldn't afford it even with the consultant discount!
    LaTresha

Answer by LaTresha at 2:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• My sis-in-law signed up to sell it. She gave me (I paid her half) of a kit to try. It was some nice stuff, I liked it. But it was "way" too expensive. I stuck with Avon.. She put alot of money in it and didn't get anything in return. She quit.
    I started selling Scentsy, which is new, inexpensive, and have great luck. Everyone that sees it, loves it. It didn't cost much to get started and its really easy to sell. I get alot of re-orders and referrals, parties - mostly basket parties (what we call it) b-cause there so easy to do.
    I am gr-mom2 if you or anyone wants any info. The company is only 4 yrs in business but has had tremendous growth. Few reps in the U.S so its still wide open. PM me if you want more info. I am not one of the advertising gurus'. I don't do alot of ad's. also their are groups here under Scentsy. I love that also. Great advice. And Scentsy has a Forum. But its like a huge family, everyone is there to help someone.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Arbonne has great products. I am an Arbonne consultant, in fact, but have never made money selling it. While I know that many women have had much success with Arbonne, doing make-up parties for people was just never my thing. I opted to sell MonaVie instead (but I maintain my Arbonne consultant status for the discount). I have a number of ex-Arbonne consultants on my MonaVie team. These are all women that really worked their Arbonne businesses. They say that the biggest challenge with Arbonne was that the monthly reorders are not predictable, so you have to constantly be prospecting and following up with existing customers in order to ensure your monthly commissions. They found that MonaVie is much more predictable. They have all made significant income with MonaVie compared to what they made with Arbonne. If you want to learn more about MonaVie, go to www.mymonavie.com/LisaSchemmer. You can also PM me and I can answer any questions you might have. Have a great day!
    schemom

Answer by schemom at 3:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I am an Arbonne consultant and yes I have had luck with it. I love the products so the discount alone is worth it for me but I always have great success when I have parties and I have quite a few dedicated wholesale buyers. I do live in an area where people are hesitant to spend much money but it really helps that they can sign up for the discount and I can still make a commission off of what they buy. The products really work so once people try them they are hooked! The number of consultants with Arbonne has grown from 135,000 in 2004 to 365,000 in 2005 and currently over a million. They have recently launched international markets in the UK and Australia and will be continuing to add new countries so there is so much room for growth. The training Arbonne offers is really great too. There are so many resources for consultants on Arbonne.com with Arbonne University and Learn & Burns plus all the information you will get from your upline. You definately should go for it.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 10:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I am an Arbonne consultant, since March of 08. I love it. I use Arbonne for about 3 years before I decided to become a consultant. I won't lie to you. It is work. The more you put into it, the more you will get out of it. But the awesome thing it, the schedule. You create your own. I can take trips to see family & friends and visit and work! I get to write off the the trips as expenses on my taxes. Best of both worlds you see. I would love to talk more about Arbonne with you. Shoot me and email and I will answer all of your questions. Right now, I am paying for the start up cost of $29, for anyone who wants to join my team. Hope to hear from you.
    LovinArbonne

Answer by LovinArbonne at 9:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Lots of luck! I was 1-2 months away from my car and quit. (SOOOO Stupid!!!!) I have begun again and I will not quit until I have earned a 6 figure income. If you are interested in joining my team and climbing up the ladder with me email me at jilljpearce.yahoo.com. Please do not reply unless you are serious about making money to fulfill your dreams.
    teacher_momof4

Answer by teacher_momof4 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I started selling Arbonne few months ago and absolutely love it. I have made $1000 2 months in a row. My sponsor has been such a wonderful support system for me, which is key if you are going to be successful in the biz. The products are priced competitively with dept store brands, but are obviously more expensive than drug stores.... But you pay for what you get. These products produce major results and there is something for everyone... Skin care for the whole family, weight loss, make up, hair care, etc. Arbonne is devoted to wellness and everything is made ONLY from what comes from the earth. Also, for only $29 you own your own business. Yes, that means you get excellent tax benefits! Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss further in more detail. Great season to start now that the holiday line is out. Just be sure to get started with the right support. Your financial success will follow.
    Mommeez4Arbonne

Answer by Mommeez4Arbonne at 8:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2008

• I am an Independent Consultant and District Manager with Arbonne. I truly love and I don't have time to waste on scams and this is definitely not a scam. However, its not fast money either. You have to be dedicated to the business and work. Anything worth having is worth working for and trust me...Arbonne is worth having in your life. I was with the company for 6 weeks and earned$1500. Grant it, its not for everyone, but if you work it, it will benefit you and your family. I will have financial freedom and time with my family because of Arbonne. If you have more questions, I'd be happy to help. Start now to begin your journey to financial freedom and all that you've ever dreamed of. Good Luck on your decision.
    Susan2408

Answer by Susan2408 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have tried many companies and in the last 3 years I have been dedicated to Arbonne and my family and I are enjoying more time together and extra money. It is like any business that requires dedication. Shame that many people quit too early.
    AImom

Answer by AImom at 3:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2008