Quant blood test

Hi, I had a miscarriage back in April and today I took a HPT and got a BFP, a DARK BFP. So, I would be around 4wks pregnant. I went and got my blood drawn today for a quant blood test, and I will get the results tomorrow morning. I have to go back Friday for another quant blood test so, they can compare numbers. I guess, what my question is...what should my level be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 5 - 426 mIU/ml
    MiCaHsMoMmY1206

Answer by MiCaHsMoMmY1206 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Anything over 5 is "pregnant". You really cant tell anything other then that by the first test. It doesnt matter what the number is as long as its in the "pregnant" range. What they are looking at is if the number doubles between the first test & the next test. So say your first blood test says "25" the next one should be "50" or more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2009