I desperately need a non-smudge, wear long eyeliner, please!

Hi, please recommend me the best eyeliner that doesn't smudge and last long without fixing my make-up constantly.

I wouldn't use the liquid type since I look so unnatural with it.

I have tried almost every pencil type eyeliner, but not luck for me yet.
Since I've been laid off recently, I cannot even afford expensive stuff..... BUMMER!!!!!!

Please recommend me the one that does not SMUDGE at all.
I would really appreciate it!
You would be my make-up savior!
Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i use cover girl point perfect eyeliner, comes in a plastic applicator with a white wedge on one end and the eyeliner on the other

i think that's the name of it, you'll know

anyways its always worked great for me
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I love MAC eyeliner and I hardly ever have to reapply it
    Anonymous

• I use Revlon ColorStay. It NEVER smudges. I put my makeup on at 6 a.m and it lasts as long as 12 hours.
    Jen5454

Answer by Jen5454 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I love Revlon products, if you have a Big Lot's store, sometimes they have name brand make up at half the cost of a regular store. I use Revlon, and even what little money I get, I always seem to get that brand, even at Big Lots, I guess I like what they have, I am trying to get a good eye liner also and lipstick.
    Julie800

Answer by Julie800 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I love the glimmersticks waterproof eyeliners from Avon. I always have an extra in every color. I tried this one out at the waterpark and after being splashed and soaked for eight hours it was still on and going strong. I was shocked! They're less expensive than the ones at Walmart that smudge after 30 minutes too! www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping. They are $6 normally but if you buy before Sunday we're running a buy one get one free promotion! Can't beat $3 each!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:50 AM on Oct. 24, 2009