Discharge???

My af was due yesterday and is still a no show. Now I have taken two test one yesterday and one today and they both came back negative. I am experiencing a lot of clear discharge coming out and I mean large amounts like if I was having my af but with no blood just clear watery discharge sorry if that is tmi . If I did conceive is it normal to have a lot of clear water like discharge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds like u are pregnant girlfriend.... i hope u are extremly excited... i would go out and buy the more expensive brand even if its 20$ its worth it to get a better insight on it.. and i would actually wait until 3-4 days from now...
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 6:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• From you mouth to gods ears...I really hope that you are right cuz my husband and I have already been ttc for almost 6 months and I would really like to be a mommy.

I was just wondering if that much discharge was normal???

-op here
    Anonymous

• If the fluid stretches if you try to stretch it, it may mean your ovulation was delayed and you are going to ovulate now/soon. Usually clear, stretchy fluid indicates that you are ovulating. Have you been taking temps? Did they already go up? If not, then you're probably ovulating.
    stelleshope

Answer by stelleshope at 6:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• no the fluid is not stretchy and I am already 7 days past af the discharge was super watery for the past two days and now it is a milky now

-OP
    Anonymous