any of you gone through this?

did you or do you feel jipped outta the pregnancy you deserve? i feel like mine has been screwed up and it's not fair. my ob office is ineffecient, my husband has caused me tons of grief (my family can attest to this) and there just seems like something every other day. it wasn't so bad during the first half, but this last coupla months i just stay depressed, and i feel like with legitimate reason. its something every other day and about 80 percent of it is marital stress. i feel like i should be able to be happier about the baby and focus on that but all this other stuff is making the joy seem less, and that seems unfair. anyone else gone through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hell ya. My pregnancy was nothing but stress and alot of it was from hubby. He was out every weekend and never made me feel special in any way. My DS is now 7 weeks and is a very restless baby and I know it was caused by my stress caused by hubby. Try to relax. I learned the hard way it's not good for u or baby.
    Anonymous

• Oh and we have 2 other kids 3 and 10 yrs so I had to entertain them ALL the time on the weekends when I was totally exhausted from the week. (He works and I'm SAHM).
    Anonymous

• Yeah my 2nd pregnancy has been stressfull, due to hubby and I don't even like my OBGYN and I'm around 31 weeks now. I'm sooo afraid somethings goign to wrong with the baby b/c of the stress, crying and reastless sleep, and I have a 1 year old
    Anonymous

• pregnancy is not the romantic thing that you imagine it would be..... the best thing i can say about being pregnant is that you don't get your period and you get a baby in the end. it's just uncomfortable and your hormones make a mountain out of a mole hill (adding to the stress if the situation is already hard). plus it sucks so much when you are tired and have to take care of other kids and hubby is never home (i went through this with baby #3)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• My husband broke his knee halfway through my first pregnancy, so when we did the hospital tour, I, at 7 months pregnant, was the one pushing him around in the wheelchair. It sucked.

Not quite the same, I know, but I didn't get taken care of with either of my pregnancies like I would have liked. It's one of those times in life when you kind-of feel like everything should be about you (within reason, of course) because after the baby's born it's all about the baby and never about mom anymore... It was disappointing that I didn't get that.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2009