5 positive home pregnancy test 2 dr.'s negative test...what's going on??? HELP! so confused & sad!

i was so excited i took 3 test all saying positive! i go to the dr. to confirm but thier test says negative! i'm waiting for blood test results to come back on monday to confirm whats going on. i also took 2 more home test after dr.'s visit & still positives. my period is 2wks late my breast are tender...idk whats going on. anyone have this happen? what was the outcome & if im not pregnant what could be going on w/me???

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's so weird! Wait for the blood test, I bet you're totally pregnant.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Honey you are pregnant!! This happened to me. In time the pregnancy showed up!! Doctors aren't always right. They were going to give me a shot to pass a blighted ovum(where an egg fertalizes but it doesn't grow)and they did one more ultrasound and there she was! In the case you really aren't it could be blighted ovum but I doubt it! Let me know!gl
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Omg this happened to meh too I had a home pregnancy positive and then when to the dr and took a test came out negative....couples hrs later called and said it took a while for the second line to appear weird but true so I was pregnant...good luck...hope u r...
    starz16

Answer by starz16 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• what kind of test did you take? maybe your test is just more sensitive than their urine test. if i were you, i'd go out and get a first response early result and trust whatever it says :) i have bought the internet strips that are like the ones the dr has and they can be crappy. good luck!
    Anonymous

• i took 2 target brand, 2 clear blue & easy & 1 answers brand.
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i bet u are pregnant. i took two at home-positive, then went to Dr and their's was negative. my blood test came back positive and now i'm 13 weeks! good luck!
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 9:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• and btw, my test were walmart brand and they were still more sensitive than the Dr's office!
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 9:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• If Allah wills you will be pregnant... seems to much not to be. May Allah grant you a baby sweety. im all anxious now too. LOL.. when do you go back to doctor?
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Go take a digital, it will give you the correct results!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• Digital tests have the same hormone tracer inside it that regular tests have. If you break it open it'll have a strip in it with one line or two. Don't waste your money.You already took five!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 22, 2009