Ovulation question

Alright I have never been good at keeping track of period becauae they are weird * well after I had my child they started acting weird. I get very bad cramps but no bleeding the 1st couple of days and than the rest of the five days I bleed super heavy..So I started my women thing the 13th of this month and it just ended today..does anyone know when my next ovulation is due??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No one could say based on what you told us. When do you expect your next period? Count back 14 days from then.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I have a similar problem. I've found that paying attention to cervical mucus helps you know when you ovulate. but for irregular girls, the best thing you can do is have sex every other day. if you wait until you think you're ovulating (and this goes for everyone), you may miss your window.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2009