Hemmorroids and sex/TMI

So ive been dating this guy for a while and im thinking pretty soon we are going to take it to the next level, if you know what I mean. I have hemmorroids (they dont hurt or itch, but are swollen) Theyre really embrassassing and I dont know if there is any OTC stuff that will make them disappear, I know theres things to relieve pain, but I think I may have to get them surgicially removed? (Is that true? If not, could you PLEASE tell me how I can make them disappear?) Well I was just wondering if a guy could feel or see it while having sex??? Its super embrassassing and I would just really rather if he did not know about it...

sorry for the question being so TMI =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Health

• LMAO anon^....I agree, and he wont notice, I have them and my husband wouldn't know if I hadn't told, him. He is my husband, which is why he knows, but your new guy wont find out, and if he does, refer to anon....
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• where are they located?
    Anonymous

• around my anus. but please not, we would not be having anal sex. Im hoping that there is no way of him seeing, but I dont know!?
    -op
    Anonymous

• Explain to him the wonders and delights of bearing children. And if it makes you uncomfortable, tell him to stay away from your butt.
    Anonymous