do you play Yoville and are you addicted to it?

How much real money have you spent on the game for yocash and yo coins? and whats up with people looking for girlfriend boyfriends wives and husbands? what are you supposed to do with husbands and wives in yo ville?? please tell me im new at that game....

ashleyamanda

Asked by ashleyamanda at 7:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't played that, but I play Farmville and I would NEVER spend actual money. You dont have to! I have over $200,000 just by playing and harvesting my crops and this is after I have expanded my farm like 3 times.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• i have never spent money to get more coins/money ... i think its wastefull .... and i agree ppl looking for mates?! i had one dude in the factory ask me my bra size! WTF?! are u 12?!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 8:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I used to play it all the time but now it takes to long to load the game.
    Jen5454

Answer by Jen5454 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I tried to get into it, but everyone I met seemed to be a kid. I don't want to talk all day to kids. I have that at home. I would never spend real money on a virtual game though.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2009