To all at home business moms...How many recruits have you gotten off CM?

I mean ones that last!!! Ilve been a member for a while, and the beginning I liked it, but now it seems like all there are are ads, ads, ads....do other moms really read your ads and if soo how many recruits have you gotten that were serious about starting and working their business, recently prefered... thx

angeleyes31376

Asked by angeleyes31376 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have picked up 5 or 6 clients.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I have picked up about 50-100 over the years will the 3 businesses that I have done. I have friends that have done the same. Everyone is really nice...the problem is that many moms don't want to pay anything to start or are really broke. I have several friends that I have met on Cafemom that are now great friends and business connections because of the ads. YES people read them! It is a GREAT place to advertise.
    Anonymous

• In the last six months I've picked up over 130 recruits. This past month probably 20. Some months I work at it some I barely come on here so it depends on how many a month. Yes people do read them and I feel like what I post is really helping people. Some of my recruits bomb just like any home business because they don't try but most have been top earners and made a good income from it. I'm posting anon because I don't want people thinking they aren't important to me because I've recruited so many lately.
    Anonymous

• I have gotten a good bit. I have 4 different businesses and in total I have gotten about 200 recruits from CM. But I don't place ads in the groups normally so I can't tell you if anyone reads them or not. It's all about networking for me, not ads.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• 200 recruits out of a website with over 2 million members, what are the statistics on that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• thx for your answers.....but you all say that people read them, BUT every ad I place over the last year NO_ONE reads...I know most r looking for FREE business, but maybe thats y some fail...I would like to suggest in my opinion, sorry if ya take this the wrong way ladies...BUT NOTHING COMES FOR FREE...think overhead costs!!!! Maybe I will just continue to make friends here, this is the moms club I like to make just friends....alot of good groups too..Enjoy everyone..
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Good question!
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 11:04 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I have been posting also but have had no luck. What are you ladies offering that others have been looking for. Can you give us that are struggling some tips and pointers on where and how to post our ad to see the results you are getting.
    Anonymous

• ive had alot of people ask about it but no recruits.. to many people bashed bout the business.. allthough i love it.. but i only post on ad groups. but even when i post a regular post on newcomers no one answers mine.. i find anytime i write anything i get bashed or just viewed. if people are viewing things why cant they throw in their two cents if no one else has replied.. im getting aggravated. but some moms use CM to just advertise.
    Anonymous