Weight Watchers Anyone?

I am going to a weight watchers meeting next week just to check it out, but I was wondering if you have tried it and what your opinions are. I had a baby in May and would like to lose about 25 pounds. Did you have success with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i lost 20 pounds off that and i loved it then found out i was pregnant lol but thats what im goin to do after i have lil j good luck with it i hope you love it as much as i did
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 1:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

• Weight Watchers is the best way to lose weight. It isn't a diet, it is a life style change. It is the only diet my doctor will approve of. WW teaches you how to eat, proper serving sizes and what foods are more filling than others. You can eat anything, in moderation.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2009

• I like the frozen meals a lot. They taste great and its easy to count the calories.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2009