I love him, but....

So, my bf use to treat me like shit, sometimes does still. Anways, I am like 8 months pregnant, and he hasn't been there, which has made me really bitter towards him. He calls me, but always has stupid shit to talk about, never asks about my pregnancy, or anything important. I do love him, but he kinda makes me miserable now-a-days, so I ignore phone calls, don't see him.... I love him, but what he has done hurts so much that I can't find it in me to be nice. Any advice? I'm kinda feeling like all the shit we've been through has damaged us soooo much, that nothing will ever work out between us, even though we're having a baby together....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• My advice is that it's over between you to and even though you are having a baby from him doesn't man you are in this together. It sounds as though he doesn't want much to do with this and if he loved you he would want to be there for you. So move on because you're only going to hurt worse once the baby comes and you are expecting him to be there and he isn't. Ask him what part he wants to play in your babies life and make sure you get him for child support.
    Anonymous

• Give the baby your name and don't forget to get child support.
    Anonymous